2019 Beta Motorcycles 300 RR 2-Stroke Race Edition
300 RR 2-Stroke Race Edition
- Modern design, tough and "in-mold" graphics; ideal for extreme off-road riding.
- Light & sturdy, with a broader contact patch and steel pegs to ensure maximum long-lasting grip in all riding conditions.
- Anodized aluminum core and steel teeth provides an unbeatable combination of lightness and durability.
- The Race edition seat has been designed to match the Race Edition graphics and comes standard with a document pocket.
- Type: Beta-Built single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, with BPV power valve system and
- electric start with a back-up kick starter sold as an option
- Bore: 72mm
- Stroke: 72mm
- Displacement: 293.1cc
- Compression Ratio: 12:1
- Exhaust Valve: Beta Progressive Valve (BPV)
- Ignition: AC-CDI Kokusan.
- Spark Plug: NGK BR7ES
- Lubrication: Pre-Mix (Oil Injection kit can be ordered as an accessory)
- Carburetor: Keihin PXK 36mm
- Clutch: New, 6-spring wet multi-disc
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Frame: Molybdenum steel/double cradle w/quick air filter access.
- Wheelbase: 58.3”
- Seat Height: 36.6”
- Ground Clearance: 12.6”
- Footrest Height: 16”
- Steering Rake/Offset: 27 degree rake/20mm Offset
- Dry Weight: 228 lbs. (wet weight, no fuel)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5 US gallons
- Front Suspension: 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Front Wheel Travel: 11.6”
- Rear Wheel Travel: 11.4”
- Front Brake: 260mm floating rotor
- Rear Brake: 240mm rotor
- Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
- Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Enduro Competition
- Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
NOTES:Specifications subject to change without notice. Additional information on all models including manuals, accessories and parts books are available online at BetaUSA.com under Support.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid cooled, BPV power valve system, electric start
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 x 72mm
- Compression Ratio
- AC-CDI Kokusan
- Front Suspension
- 48 mm Sachs Closed Cartridge fork w/skf seals, adjustable compression and rebound
- Front Brakes
- 260mm floating rotor
- Front Tire
- 11.6 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum Body Sachs shock w/adjustable rebound and hi/low speed compression
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm rotor
- Rear Tire
- 11.4 in.
- Dry Weight
- 228 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 US gal.
- 58.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 12.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 36.6 in.
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- 6 month Limited Warranty